Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Challenge Day 1

I looked at my fifteen items this morning and I thought, I don't want to wear any of this.  And then I looked at the rest of my closet.  I didn't want to wear any of that either!  It's a good thing I'm doing this challenge - learn to love again the things in my closet and to put another spin on them.  So here's day number one!
Earrings are from  Dillards, necklace from Cookie Lee, and shoes from Calvin Klein.  I think my outfit is perfect for an afternoon with my friends! What do you think?

Join the challenge!


2 comments:

Lexi Wallis said...

So Cute!im excited to see how this challenge works out! I need to try something like this! only mine would have to be half work out clothes because i feel like thats all I ware ( and not because i work out all the time)

Image Envy said...

You look cute ALL the time! I don't believe the work out clothes-its a myth!!