Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Review

The 2011 Oscars were last night! I came in LAST place in predicting the winners at our Oscar party, but really, let's not joke around - I'm there for the dresses, right? Congrats to Amanda who left us ALL behind in getting the most winners correct. So below are the dresses (and the tux) that made the biggest impression on me.

Oddly enough, this was my favorite dress of host Anne Hathaway.  It's a mix of crazy-blue-patent-leather-slash-plastic by Giorgio Armani Prive, but I love it!

Poor Cate Blanchett, this is on my worst dressed list.  Art piece?  Its great.  Dress?  Not so much.  Sorry Givenchy, not my favorite.

I just kept waiting for a wardrobe malfunction to happen on this little number worn by Mila Kunis from Elie Saab.  Its beautiful, but I was concerned for her!

And Robert Downey Jr. wins award for the best tux!



No comments: