Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review of Just Fab

I recently discovered JustFab from the creators of Who What Wear.  JustFab is an online store dedicated to finding you the shoe or bag perfect for you.  Before you sign up you take a short quiz to give the website an idea of your style and your fashion.  Based on your answers, twelve shoes and twelve bags are picked for your boutique.  Each item is $39.95 with free shipping and handling.  Each month new items are picked for you.

The catch?  After your first purchase, if you don't choose "Skip this Month" by the 5th of the month, your credit card is automatically charged $39.95 which turns into a credit for you to buy any item from your boutique.  Is it worth the chance of your credit card being charged?  Here's my experience:

If you've been following my challenge you've probably noticed I have a thing for expensive shoes, particularly Antonio Melani and Gianni Bini.  Most of my heels are made up of those brands.  Why?  Because I have a narrow foot.  Not just narrow, but NARROW and Antonio and Gianni fit me.  See the gap between the foot and shoe in the first picture?  I've never been able to wear Steve Madden shoes (too wide), along with a variety of other brands, and nothing from Target or Payless.  If you look closely in the picture below, you can see the nail polish (Red Carpet Red from ULTA) on my pinky toe underneath the strap of the shoe.  Like I said, NARROW.

So I found JustFab and since they offer 50% off your first purchase when you sign up, I couldn't resist trying these gorgeous Giselle shoes, fully knowing they most likely will not fit.  While it took the normal 7-10 business days to get here and I was impatient waiting for them, I was impressed with everything.  The package was like opening a present.  The shoes were in excellent condition and good quality.  And when they didn't fit, it was a quick phone call to their customer service for the return label for the package.  The only question I had to answer was if I wanted a credit or if I wanted my money back (minus a $5.95 restocking fee). 

Quite impressed.  I haven't decided whether or not to keep my account open, knowing there is a possibility of me missing "Skip this Month" and having my credit card charged.  They probably will never carry a narrow line of shoes, but I did like some of their bags and might just have to check out next month's selections! 

Are you interested in someone picking out your shoes for you or would you rather spend the time browsing yourself?


1 comment:

sue.isham said...

I wrote a detailed run down of how JustFab free membership works. I think your visitors might find it informative.
http://www.justfabreview.com/justfab-read-before-you-buy-sign-up/