Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Different Kinds of Foundation

Lately I've been trying to decide if I should switch from my mineral foundation back to a liquid.  I've done the switch between the two probably four times now and I wish I could just stick with one.  I felt the mineral foundation was great for my youthful skin (and I love my brush) but now that I need more coverage I'm considering the liquid.  But there are other options. 

While reading the latest issue of Parents, I discovered spray-on foundation!  The magazine says its light, provides good coverage, and goes on like a mist.  They recommend Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Airbrush Spray Makeup for $14.  And we know how I feel about Carmindy.

And then today I discovered TEMPTU.  An airbrush system for your personal use: foundation, blush, bronzer, and highlighter.  Its definitely an investment - starting at $225 for just the basic system.  Sold online and at your local Sephora.

What's your favorite foundation?  What should I try?!?




No comments: