Friday, March 11, 2011

Closet Cleanout: Out with the Old, In with the New!

Cleaning out your closet is a chore that no one wants to do.  We do it out of frustration: we have nothing to wear, clothes are overflowing, and so we finally clean out the closet.  Bags and bags donated to charity, its quite a process.

Make it easier on yourself and replace as you buy.  I found these Calvin Klein gray suede shoes on sale and they had to come home with me.  But in my closet I found my loyal Michelle D shoes asking if they've been replaced.  Well, yes, you have.  So instead of keeping Michelle in my closet because I can't face breaking up with her, I'm finding her a good home.  It's time to make room for Calvin in my life, and he's fitting in quite well.
Have high quality, good condition items in your closet you want to find a good home?  Donation is always an option, but you can also try Ebay if you're in need of some cash.

So happy closet shopping and out with the old, in with the new!





No comments: