Monday, March 21, 2011

Challenge Day 18, 19, 20, & 21

Did I really miss that many days of blogging?!

Here's the challenge:  wear fifteen pieces as many ways as possible for at least thirty days.  Here's Day 18:
NO Accessories for this day!  Can you believe it??  Shoes are Jessica Simpson

Day 19:  I actually thought about saying "I forgot to take a picture" just so I wouldn't have to post this.  But all outfits must be posted, including the ugly ones!
  Shoes are Enzo Angiolini.

Day 20:  I was just not feeling accessories these last few days....
Shoes are Antonio Melani.  White legs are all mine.

Day 21:
Belt is from ??, shoes from Target

Whew! That was a lot of catching up to do.  I'm a third of the way done, and I'm wondering if I could last 34 days???  See my previous outfits or find out about the clothing I'm wearing!


No comments: