Monday, February 28, 2011

The Challenge: The Clothing!

Below are the fifteen items I chose for my challenge.  I knew I needed several layering pieces and I also needed some basic pieces. I added in a few colors to keep my options open.  If I picked only one color scheme, say black and white, I would have gone crazy by day 5.  Hopefully my choices are as good as I think!
1. Gray double-breasted coat by Calvin Klein Jeans
2. Red wrap t-shirt by Theory
3. Dark wash bootcut jeans by Gap
4. Blue sweater by Banana Republic
5. Dark wash jean jacket by White House Black Market
6. White t-shirt by DownEast Basics
7. Navy button down dress by Layers Clothing
8. White button down with black dots by New York and Company
9. Black t-shirt by Express
10. White, coral, and gray button down by New York and Company
11. Light wash skinny jean by Gap
12. Black pencil skirt by Gap
13. Black coat by AK Anne Klein
14. Black boyfriend sweater by Ann Taylor Loft
15. Coral sweater by The Limited

The challenge starts tomorrow, any other brave souls ready to start as well?


2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I can't wait to see how this goes. You are an ambitious girl. I was trying to think of pieces I would use for this sort of project and everything I thought of was plain black--so I could at least make people think I'm in mourning, even if I weren't stylish.

Image Envy said...

That's why I threw in that jean jacket - a great versatile piece without being BLACK. Black skirt, black t-shirt, black sweater, it was getting to be a lot! So if you see me wearing all black, I probably ran out of ideas for new outfits - I'll have to jazz it up with some accessories! :)