Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day out there to all of the moms and non-moms - I'm a firm believer whether or not you have children, you can always make a difference in a child's life, and therefore, I celebrate all women on Mother's Day!

Husband spoiled me this year and gave me the weekend to do whatever I wanted!  It started with a walk for breast cancer in beautiful weather (finally!), a 1 hr. massage at Massage Envy, and then we dropped off Little Miss S at a friends house and watched Thor.  Can I just say I might be naming my next son Thor?  Thoroughly enjoyed the movie, and Chris Hemsworth.  In fact, maybe Chris Hemsworth more than the movie. 

Sunday came and was even better - I don't think I changed a diaper all day long.  Do I have the best Husband or what??  This is Little Miss S and me on Mother's Day headed to church (where I received a potted plant that I hope I don't kill).

I hope you admire the great color on my legs, I've worked really hard at it with natural tanning lotion! :)  I should probably start putting some on my arms...


4 comments:

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

Awww! Happy belated Mother's Day! :)

Image Envy said...

Thanks Katie! You too (thanks to my philosphy on this holiday!) :)

Laurel said...

I Do like the tan legs! Ha ha! And happy mother's day! So what lotion have you been using? You have to be careful with them on arms because the lotion tends to gather around the hair and then a few days later you have darker spots around the base of the hair. Ick. Anywho- love the blog!

Image Envy said...

Subtle Tanning Lotion from Mary Kay! I've used Jergens Natural Glow as well, althought it was years ago! I'm hoping the sun will naturally darken my arms so I can avoid the spots - just sounds nasty!