Friday, October 5, 2012

9 months

Has it been 9 months since I last posted?  Do you know what can happen in 9 months?  You can have a baby.  Well, I haven't had a baby, but I'm about too.

I had all these plans to blog about the misery of shopping for maternity clothes and dressing an ever-changing sized bump, but when it came down to it, I spent the time with my daughter.  I will be back to this blog, but right now, I have exactly 1 month left and am in full-prep mode and then will spend time with my growing family.

In a nutshell, here's what you missed you last the 9 months:

It's a GIRL!  That makes 2 little princesses for our family and even though I was 99% sure this baby was a boy, I cannot wait to have these girls in matching outfits!  This shirt is from Ann Taylor Loft and is non-maternity.  Jeans are maternity and the company no longer exists (sniff) - they are from pregnancy #1.

This is me at 22 weeks.  I stay small for a long time so I didn't really bust out my maternity clothes until this point (I couldn't see my toes anymore).  I have fake-maternity-clothes, i.e. regular clothes that I know can fit and handle the belly for first and some of second trimester.  This dress is non-maternity, from DownEast Basics.  

This is at 34 weeks - the downhill stretch. Yes, I cut out my beautiful daughter out of this picture but her finger is just too dangerously close to her nose to make her post-worthy.  So you get an eye and a half-smirk. Sweater is from Gap (non-maternity).

What'd you do in the last nine months?


No comments: