Monday, April 4, 2011

Makeover Monday: It all starts with the hair

On a rare girl's night, I went and saw Just Go With It.  And when Jennifer Aniston was in the process of her makeover, I felt like the hairstylist was talking to me!  If you haven't seen the movie, here's the jist:  her hair was boring, lifeless, and dull.  Exactly what I've been feeling about my hair lately!

So I called up my trusty stylist and said do something, ANYTHING!  She re-cut my A-line style, helped get rid of some of the weight, trimmed my bangs and gave me color.  It's subtle blonde and I was kind of worried - I haven't been blonde since 8th grade.  I'd go deep violet or any darker color rather than blonde - but I'm glad I trusted her.  It turned out sunkissed and perfect! 


I apologize for the weird shadow - odd angle, I know.  Here's a closer look at the color.  She's amazing!



See more makeovers here.
Makeover Mondays are now happening on the Image Envy blog!  Want your own makeover?  Fill out this form!



2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love love love the hair! It's a perfect transition into spring/summer!

Image Envy said...

I know! Now I just have to resist the temptation of adding more, chopping more, adding more...