Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How to Shop Kohls

First off, can I just say that it's CRAZY Kohls is opening at 3AM this year?  You who will be camping out there are my heroes, because I'll be cruising straight into the store no earlier than 8AM!  On to how to shop Kohls this Black Friday....
Kohls has killer deals on Black Friday, no doubt, but starting at 3:01am the line to check out is already around the store.  So, if you're going to shop here take a friend.  This is no time for browsing, case the joint ahead of time so you know exactly what you're gonna get and where it's located in the store.  One of you stands in line while the other shops, and then swaps.  Because trust me, the line is HUGE. 

If you are on their e-mail list (they send a ton, so I don't recommend it) look for an extra 15% off coupon.

Preview their sale here.  Happy Shopping!

No comments: