Friday, August 27, 2010

Bummin' in my Bermudas

Yes, it's getting to be the end of the summer, but I have a feeling I'll be wearing shorts for at least a few more weeks.  But I'm not the type to be wearing just any 'ol pair of shorts, I'm always on the lookout for cute knee-length shorts, also called Bermudas.  And you would be surprised at where I find them.  My number one supplier of modest shorts?  Nordstroms.

Halogen is my favorite for shorts - nice classic look, but also trendy.  Plus, I love this olive they have.

















Not Your Daughter's Jeans also features a great pair of bermudas with their Tummy Tuck feature.


















And, for the fiinale, this great pair of maternity bermuda shorts from Momzee.  Where were these when I was pregnant?!














If you're looking for long, but maybe not as long as knee-length, check out J.Crew's chino shorts - inseams ranging from 3" to 9 1/2".

No comments: