Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Style suspension for a bit? Not anymore!

AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!! How did it get so long and I haven't posted?!?! And several of you have been coming back to check to see if I've updated and I apologize - I will be better!

Thanks to ALL who voted for me in the Dare 2 Design contest and a special thank you to Staci for convincing me I should enter. It was fun to do and I love the sketches I did. And since I'm constantly thinking about color/texture/layer combinations it was right up my alley!

Next, I apologize about my background - it went out every now and then but it officially seems to be out of service now. So I changed templates, made sure all my links work (except for the search box), and tried to put in pertinent information for all my readers!

I'm back in the swing of things and promise to update more often. Thanks for hangin' in, and hope you're enjoing the transition between winter and spring with some fun light scarves!


Scarves


No comments: