Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Reminder When Its Cold

When the weather starts to cool down and I start pulling out the jackets and sweaters, I always remember one thing.  How I want more jackets.  According to my husband, I already have a fine collection, but there's just something about a great jacket he'll never understand!  Currently I'm coveting the double-breasted velveteen jacket from Talbots below....perfect mix of this season's trends and a slimming cut.


But since I can't muster to pay the $129 I'm admiring from afar, and watching their sales like a hawk (day after Thanksgiving anyone?).  But I just might satisfy my need for a new great jacket with Ann Taylor Loft's newest sale - jackets for $75.  If you order by tomorrow, you can get free shipping.  Deal ends Monday the 22nd. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments: